It is our expectation that all children wear school uniform. Uniform with a Vale View Logo can be ordered via the link below, although we are happy for parents to purchase uniform without the logo, providing it is the correct colour (Maroon) from alternative outlets.
We also have a second hand uniform rail - this includes high quality second hand uniform which has been laundered and ready to sell at a very small cost.
School Sweatshirt, fleece or cardigan (or plain maroon alternative)
Pale blue shirt or polo shirt
Plain grey or black trousers, shorts or skirt
Blue and white checked summer dress (warmer months)
Plain black shoes (not trainers)
To order your uniform online click here
Plain white T-shirt
Black tracksuit/jogging bottoms for cooler days
- Please make sure that all items are clearly named. Children are encouraged to be responsible for their own belongings and this is far easier if items are named; it also makes it easier for us to reunite clothing with their correct owners! Clothing should be checked periodically to ensure that names are still visible.
- Longer hair should be tied back for school; hair accessories should be small, plain blue or black and discrete.
- Make up and nail polish should not be worn. For health and safety reasons, nails should be kept to a reasonable length. False nails (including SNS, acrylics etc) are not permitted.
- It is against school policy for children to wear jewellery such as rings, chains or necklaces to school and any child may be asked to remove items on Health and Safety grounds. The school will not assume liability should any such items be brought into school.
- Children may wear a pair of small, plain ear studs but, for their own safety, these must be removed for PE. If your child is not able to remove their own earrings please ensure that they do not wear them for school on a PE or swimming day.